How to Make Sustainable Products a Reality and Not Just a Buzzword
Companies are trying feverishly to incorporate sustainable materials in their products as a way to do social good and to achieve competitive advantage. But what does it mean to have a sustainable product?
Join our panel of experts on Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 2pm ET / 11am ET for a lively discussion on the top five things to consider when establishing a strategy for a sustainable supply chain and how to make it happen.
Meet the panelists:
- Will Davis, Director of Supply Chain at Anvyl
- Ron Ianelli, CEO of Oceanworks
- Brendon Bosworth, Director of Sales Operations at Paragraphics
- Linda Miles, CEO of Verde Cosmetics
Each panelist has extensive experience with formulating and working with sustainable materials. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to fast track the production of a sustainable product
- Whether you should be aggressive or conservative in how you approach your setup for a sustainable product
- How to avoid common mistakes that will slow you down
- How to balance the ideal combination of materials, lead times, and pricing to achieve your sustainable objective. Learn more about Dynamic Pricing with our partner, Profasee.
- How to benchmark your product against your competition and determine if it is differentiated enough
You won’t want to miss this webinar. Save the date on March 17, 2021 at 2pm ET / 11am PT and save your spot today.
Take Control of Your Production Process
Anvyl provides a central source of truth for all your order information, and helps you manage your supplier relationships. All in one simple platform.