This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of our proprietary web-based software-as-a-service materials sourcing and data analytics platform (the “Platform”). “We”, “us”, and “our” refers to Anvyl, Inc., a Delaware corporation, and “you” and “your” refers collectively to your organization, your affiliates, and end users you or your affiliates have authorized to use Platform. The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Platform. By accessing or using the Platform, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Platform.
No illegal, harmful, or offensive use of content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Platform for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that is pornographic in nature or discriminatory against any race, religion, or creed.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
No security violations
You may not violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device associated with the hosting and operation of the Platform (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Third Party Services. Developing any applications that interact with the Platform or other users’ content or information without our express prior written consent.
No network abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks associated with the Platform unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- User Solicitation. Soliciting login credentials from another user or using or attempting to use another user’s account, username, or password without such user’s permission.
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of the Platform, including any deliberate attempt to overload a network or System.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access, message, seat, API, bot, or contact restrictions.
No email or other message abuse
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit prior written permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
Our monitoring and enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Platform. We may:
- investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Platform; or
- remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Platform.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
Reporting and violations of this policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, please contact us immediately and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation.