on April 26, 2021
Whether you are a new brand or a more established company launching a new product, setting up the right supply chain can make or break your business. Many companies are pivoting to the Direct to Consumer (D2C) model where the stakes are high. They need a supply chain with the right systems and partners to scale quickly.
Watch our panel of experts – Rodney Manzo, CEO of Anvyl, Justin Seidenfeld, CEO and founder of Doris Dev, and Ben Christensen, VP of Operations of Simms Fishing Products – for a lively discussion on how some of the fastest-growing brands started their business and launched their products on time, on quality, and on cost. The right processes along with the right technology enabled them to scale fast. Find out how.
The discussion will highlight:
- What are the first things you need to do to get your idea produced?
- How do you Navigate the New Product Introduction (NPI) process? What are the biggest hurdles?
- Should you go factory direct, agency/broker or with a partner?
- What are the common mistakes people make that cause delays or financial pressures?
- What systems do you need to scale once you have launched your product?
Join us on April 28th at 2:00pm EDT for the live webinar. Whether you are a new brand or new to the D2C world, you will learn how to set up an agile process to grow your brand quickly.