Information collected and how it is used
- to respond to your inquiries and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide information on the products or services of our registered sellers with whom you are placed in touch with in connection with a prospective purchase;
- to verify that you qualify as a member of the Site;
- to send you communications about (1) our own products and services, (2) products and services offered by sellers or advertisers on our Site and (3) products and services of third parties (those not offered by sellers on our Site) that we think you may find of interest, provided you have given your consent;
- where the processing is required in order to enforce or apply our User Agreement and other agreements you have entered into; and
- to contact you as necessary.
We may use the Personal Information we collect in either an identifiable or an anonymized form (independent of any personal identifiers):
- to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Site and to customize the content you see on the Site;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you and
- to do internal research on our Site visitors’ interests and behaviors to better understand and serve our customers.
- Session cookies: These temporary cookies expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We use session cookies to grant our users access to content and to enable actions they must be logged in to do.
- Persistent cookies: These usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the Site for our customers. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your user account or to remember that your choices on the Site, but this only works when cookies on our Site are enabled. We do not use technology that recognizes a “do not track” signal from your web browser.
- Third party cookies: We allow limited third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Site or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our website. We may also permit third party service providers to place cookies through our Site to perform analytic or marketing functions. For example, we use Google Analytics to assist in our marketing and Site management efforts. We do not control the use of such third party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
First Party Cookies:
This Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 please do not submit any information to us.
Accessing your information and your choices
How we share your information
Sharing your information for your transactions
Where you use our Site to enter into a transaction or proposed transaction with another individual or business we provide your Personal Information such as your email address, name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, company name, and other information you permit us to provide to that other party in order to facilitate the transaction or the correspondence you have requested. These parties may use your Personal Information for their own purposes including marketing purposes. They may have their own privacy practices that may be inconsistent with Anvyl’s practices. Please read such applicable privacy policies, as we are not responsible for the processing of your Personal Information by such third parties.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents are permitted by California law to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with others for their marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing use unless we have your permission. To withdraw permission previously granted please email us at email@example.com. Once we receive your instruction we will cease sharing your information, but this will not affect previously shared information.
Your European privacy rights
Data Processing and Cross-Border Data Transfers
Links to other sites
We may permit others to link to this Site or to post a link to their site on ours. We do not endorse these sites and are not responsible for other sites or their privacy practices. Please read their privacy policies before submitting information.
Additional Limits on Use of Your Google User Data
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify, or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The App will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- The App will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.